Friday, May 22

Jackaslackattack!


Apologies for the distinct lack of posts in the past couple of months. I blame it on Jack. It's all his fault. My weakness is 24, and any fans of 24 will know that series 7 is well and truly underway (and almost over).

Jack Bauer, (aka big Keith) is back to save the day, and boy is it good. Oh my god it’s so good. I’m up to 5am now, so I’ve spent a good 22 hours or so on tenterhooks watching jack take on the sengali Juna regime, save the president about 5 times and still have time flirt with his foxy red haired side kick assistant (Rene Walker) who’s definitely loving a bit of the Bauer too. I could dribble on and on about this program, but I’m not one to give away what happens (it’s not in my nature), plus you really couldn’t give a monkey’s flipflop about what I’m watching as I hibernate in these cold dark winter months. Back to East Dulwich eh? Go on Jacky Boy!
www.fox.com/24

No comments:

Post a Comment