Tuesday, May 27

Doncaster 1 Leeds Utd 0 (ie Bad)


Well, what a disapointment. Leeds United's support swamped Doncaster's, but yet again we we're left sour faced by the outcome of the Division 1 playoff final. You're right to ask "should I give a monkey's?", and i'd tend to agree. I do find it really unnerving being a northerner (and a Leeds supporter) in South east London. Millwall and Chelsea notoriously don't get on with anything to do with Leeds. So yeh, this post is all about me standing my ground and staying true to the football I believe in. Dogged, Ball breaking passion, with flare and speed (none of which was on display on Sunday). What was refreshing for me, was that Yorkshire took over a bit of London for the day. Thousands of gravelly, gruff joyous Yorkshire Folk swearing their heads off in harmony. It would be my dream for me to have a Yorkshire district in London one day. Much like there's a turkish area or jewish. Imagine the shops; Ikley Moor Bar Tat's, Pudding & Pies, Compo's Fish & Chip shop, and a Ferret pet shop. I can only dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment